Friday, March 29, 2013

Unbelievable!

Unbelievable! Another month has come and gone. Literally! While it held enough woes it also blessed my socks off. My son-in-law shared his family for a whole month. He left my daughter and their two precious babies with me for three weeks and then he came back and spent a week with us.

Gramma had two of her grandbabies here to celebrate her birthday. As well as two of her three children.

But the biggest celebrating was my daughter, my oldest child, turning 30! Yes, I had her when I was VERY young. (JK!) How did I get to have children this old???? ;-)

For one day both she and her husband were 30 so we had a party for both of them. Bounce house included. Well, it was supposed to be for the little ones but some of those bigger kids jumped in as well.  Fun was had by all.

Next up is Easter then less than a month after that is my grandson's first birthday. I will head up north for a week for that.

Mother's Day will sneak in the day before I fly out to Denmark for the big wedding! It is coming fast! My baby will be a Mrs. in less than two months!

Happy Spring!

Happy Easter!

HE IS RISEN! HE IS RISEN INDEED!


HE IS RISEN! HE IS RISEN INDEED!

No comments:

Post a Comment