Monday, February 18, 2013



For those of you that celebrate Valentine's Day, did you have a happy one? My hubby was out of town from Monday until 11:00 p.m. Thursday night. Our normal pizza and movie has yet to happen. But hey, he did make it home. At one point that was questionable. Delays almost resulted in a missed flight that would have delayed him until the next day.

Since he wasn't here my son and I took a special someone in our lives out for a burger. I tell people my son took an old lady (me) and a widow (Grandma Jane) to dinner on Valentine's Day. :-) My son really is awesome like that.

This month I also attended the Sweet 16 Birthday party of Miss Rachel. I stared caring for Miss Rachel when she was three years old and her baby brother was a new born. Time flies! But what an honor to be included in her event. She was beautiful in her light blue princess gown.

Now I anxiously await next Monday because two of my grandchildren, along with their parents, will be rolling into town. Daddy has to go back home but he will drop them and Mommy off and they will be here a month! Now I am not even going to pretend that, that isn't a LONG time but I haven't seen them since December and they haven't been here since October. SO, this is huge! ;-) Gramma can't wait. If only the other two could come at the same time....okay, maybe I am a bit zealous in those thoughts! LOL!

Now, if this fibro would just back off so I could actually get some of the things done that I need to, as well as get some sleep. Sigh....otherwise life is good, very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment